[ Home ][ Services ][ Survey Packages ][ Environmental Clerk of Works ][ SLAs ][ ECPs ][ Habitat Management, Creation & Restoration ][ Tree Surveys ]
[ Ecological Habitat Surveys & Protected Species ][ EIA ][ Invasive Alien Species ][ Japanese Knotweed ][ SWMPs ][ Bre, Breeam and Ecohomes ][ Contaminated Land ][ Pest Problems ]
[ Stopford ][ Asbestos ][ Geotechnics ][ Media & Communication ][ ISO Accreditation ][ Careers Opportunities ][ Request a Quote ][ Contact us ][ Downloads ]
The market for asbestos management services has grown dramatically in recent years. With this increase has come intense competition, driving both standards and customer expectations to new heights. ADK has responded to this challenge by adopting innovative solutions and ensuring continuous measurable service improvement.
In the UK, asbestos related legislation places a requirement on employers to:
Asbestos Management Capability
- take reasonable steps to determine the location of materials likely to contain asbestos;
- presume that materials contain asbestos unless there is a reason to suppose they do not;
- make a written record of the location of asbestos and presumed asbestos material, and keep it up to date;
- keep a check on the condition of asbestos and presumed asbestos materials;
- assess the risk of exposure from asbestos and presumed asbestos materials and record the action necessary to ensure the safe management of asbestos containing materials.
ADK Environmental Management Ltd can advise on the requirements necessary to ensure that our clients understand their responsibilities in relation to asbestos coupled with providing practical advice on the measures necessary to adhere to the current relevant regulations.
Our strength stems from our considerable experience in the provision of the following services to a wide spectrum of clients. ADK can produce;
ADK uses senior asbestos consultants who hold the minimum qualifications BIOH S301 (written) and/or (oral). All building surveyors hold the minimum qualification for asbestos surveying and bulk sampling in accordance with the requirements of MDHS100 and EPA regulations. ADK utilises a network of accredited laboratories to undertake our sample analysis for asbestos containing materials.
- Location, Assessment & Identification Surveys
- Risk Assessment Registers
- Asbestos Management Plans
- Survey & Removal Specifications
- On-site Inspections
- Monitoring of Works
- Asbestos Awareness Seminars
[ Research & Development ][ Memberships & Associations ][ Quality ][ Health & Safety ][ Equal Opportunity ][ Privacy Statement ][ Terms & Conditions ][ Photographs ]
[ Site Map ][ ADKinet ][ Email Disclaimer ]
Copyright © 2005 - 2018 ADK
Environmental Management Limited.
All rights reserved.
Company Registration No. 5620801 VAT Reg. No. 873 9630 82