[ Home ][ Services ][ Survey Packages ][ Environmental Clerk of Works ][ SLAs ][ ECPs ][ Habitat Management, Creation & Restoration ][ Tree Surveys ]
[ Ecological Habitat Surveys & Protected Species ][ EIA ][ Invasive Alien Species ][ Japanese Knotweed ][ SWMPs ][ Bre, Breeam and Ecohomes ][ Contaminated Land ][ Pest Problems ]
[ Stopford ][ Asbestos ][ Geotechnics ][ Media & Communication ][ ISO Accreditation ][ Careers Opportunities ][ Request a Quote ][ Contact us ][ Downloads ]
ADK are pleased to announce to our Clients, both existing and potential, that the Certification Sub-Committee of the Governing Board of ISOQAR has accredited ADK Environmental Management Limited to the following international certification awards after having had a successful 3rd party audit :
ISO accreditation by a company indicates that the company has been externally assessed and found to have a consistency of approach in developing, implementing and improving the effectiveness of a quality management system that enhances customer satisfaction by meeting customer requirements. This is an International Standard, and ADK is one of only a handful of environmental consultancies in the UK that has triple accreditation encompassing Quality, Heath & Safety and Environmental Management Systems.
|ISO 9001: 2000
|ISO 14001: 2004
|OHSAS 18001: 1999
||Health & Safety
ADK operates in accordance with independently assessed and monitored written procedures to ensure the company delivers the service to the satisfaction and expectation of the customer/client. As an ISO accredited company, we are committed to proactively seeking the views of customers in order to assess whether or not we need to make any changes in the way we operate.
What does it achieve?
What are the advantages?
- An accredited company is obliged as part of the standard to be proactive in seeking customer satisfaction feedback.
- The company's internal procedures are regularly monitored and assessed.
- It is a process of continual review, re-evaluation and improvement, measured against set targets.
- Easier to get contracts with large organisations
- Demonstrates systems and processes met with an International Standard
- Work can be processed more effectively and efficiently
- Reduces duplication of effort and therefore cost
- Staff become more focussed
- Everyone, at all levels is involved and knows what is happening within the company and it's projects and clients
[ Research & Development ][ Memberships & Associations ][ Quality ][ Health & Safety ][ Equal Opportunity ][ Privacy Statement ][ Terms & Conditions ][ Photographs ]
[ Site Map ][ ADKinet ][ Email Disclaimer ]
Copyright © 2005 - 2018 ADK
Environmental Management Limited.
All rights reserved.
Company Registration No. 5620801 VAT Reg. No. 873 9630 82